July 07, 2012

Week–end Thoughts

It's Saturday night, just about 10 p.m. 

One of my favorite songs, "Piano Man," starts out … "It's nine o'clock on a Saturday …" I've been a Billy Joel fan since first grade. I know that sounds weird, but the song "My Life" just caught me at a young age. I didn't really follow Joel until a few years later when his album An Innocent Man was a smash.



We've had a fire burning for a couple of hours and we've been sitting around it making s'mores (with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups) and reading. I'm reading The Art of Non–conformity and Lori's reading the second in the Hunger Games trilogy. 


I would like to write a few more things, especially about the Tigers (I'll be in Detroit tomorrow), goal setting, and the fact that it's been six years since encountering the infamous Losey along I–69. But, it's 10 p.m. and the battery on my Macbook Pro is almost dead. 


So, this is all I will post today. I hope to get my readership back up …


No comments: