September 02, 2009

Comerica Park Ticket, 10-1-00

The first game I attended at Comerica Park was a little more than a year after the last game I attended at Tiger Stadium. The final game at Tiger Stadium was September 27, 1999, and I was there. Comerica Park didn't strike me as a real stadium until it had tradition of its own: 2006. When the Tigers made the playoffs and made a little run, the new park became the park.

Funny, on the last Sunday game in 2000, Shane Halter played all nine positions. I don't think they'll be in position to be a circus side show this season. They close out on Oct. 4 against the White Sox. And anybody who thinks they threw in the towel, doesn't understand the motivational techniques of Kenny Williams, GM, and Ozzie Guillen, MGR. Watch out!

Should be a great game ... Great final series.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rick:

I am counting on it....have four tickets for the game.