June 08, 2007

The I-69 Incident


Indeed Losey had been pulled over before, but never like this!

Taken from the world's greatest weekly news publication EVER:

"My friends and I were cruising along I-69 when we saw a Vette with a Detroit Tigers license plate. I grabbed my Sporting News and read through the Tigers story again (SN, June 16)--that Vette was the writer's car! We slowed down and tried to get Steven Losey to stop. I rolled down the window, showed him the magazine and shouted, "Pull over; we want to talk to you!" Steven pulled over and signed my copy. We talked for a few minutes and took pictures of him and the plate. Pretty cool!"

--Rick Heitmeyer, Sheridan, Mich.
The Sporting News, June 30, 2006

The original incident is recounted on Rick's Writing Again.

Part II is here.

Ladies and gentlemen, it's beginning to look like we still have a REASON TO ROAR!

No comments: