April 26, 2018

History of Rick's Writing Again

I started this blog 12 years ago to share my thoughts on baseball, entertainment, and the educational system in Michigan. For many years, I wrote regularly. The last few years, I haven't been writing on the blog as much. I really like to write and share my thoughts. I was lucky enough to start Rick's Writing Again the same season the Detroit Tigers had their renaissance. I wrote throughout their incredible run. I also expounded on some concerts I attended, trips we have taken, and other adventures. Often, I have written about my thoughts on education, and education has taken a wild ride the last 10 years. I'm going to make a concerted effort to write Rick's Writing Again … again.

It's hard to believe that I started this journey the same year the Tigers started their comeback journey. I'll never forget when the Tigers won the Division Series against the Yankees on October 7, 2006, and I was able to snap this memorable picture!


No comments: