December 14, 2006

Who is Josh Lewin?


I'm posting the following link to an article ("MLB and NFL Announcer Josh Lewin") by Tad Lichtenauer because he asked my permission to use a photograph of the professional sports announcer Lewin.

He discovered the photo on my Flickr site. I took the picture during the playoffs in Detroit. I thought it was cool that he contacted me and asked if he could use the picture in an article he was writing.

Lewin used to be an announcer for the Detroit Tigers. He and Kirk Gibson worked together for a few years. He left the Tigers for the Texas Rangers and that's when current play-by-play man Mario Impemba joined the team.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is pretty cool Rick. Your name with a copyright by it. Is this a first in your journalism side career?