December 11, 2006

Weeks Go Fast

In education, certain times of the year seem like they go faster than others ... The first part of December and the first part of May are examples of that ... Okay, enough with the excuses. I've neglected the blog and I apologize. It drives me crazy when my favorite blogs aren't regularly updated, so it makes sense that I should keep mine updated (not that mine's a favorite of anyone). From now on, I will post much more regularly!

Some thoughts on different things: the Lions are so bad. Period. The Tigers signed a veteran reliever who was playing back in the late-80s. Jose Mesa joins the team in what appears to be a harbinger to a major move. Why else would they bring in a 19-year veteran to shore up the bullpen? The Pistons are playing well and Ben Wallace is not. Apparently, Mr. Joe Dumars knew what he was doing when he let Big Ben walk away last summer.

Thanks for tuning in. This will not be my last post for today.

No comments: