August 17, 2018

Reading Intrigue

Brad Meltzer 


I'm currently reading The Escape Artist by Brad Meltzer. It's a good book and I'm currently at the height of the action. Each chapter leaves you waiting to read what the next chapter will hold. It's a book about the government, espionage, secrets … it leaves you wondering. I'll tell you more about it when I finish up. I purchased the book from Thriftbooks and it's a used former library book. Meltzer is pretty solid. This is how I discovered him.

I had seen Melzer's books in the past; however, I had never read one. I decided to try out The Tenth Justice after listening to the James Altucher podcast, referenced above. That book was solid, as well, and I decided to try out some more Meltzer books.

I still have several Elmore Leonard books to read, as well … and John Grisham has a new one coming out in a couple months …

1 comment:

Colince said...

Brad Meltzer is a an excellent writer with several amazing books to his name. i have had a chance to read The Fifth Assassin,The House of Secrets and i feel i want to read more and more books from this amazing non-fiction writer