March 28, 2013

Rant & Rave

Please "Try" Again


Those of you who know me know that I'm a fan of Tim Hortons. I love their bake shops, think their coffee is delicious, and enjoy a Boston Cream donut now and then (not so much now anymore!) But the service at most Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shops leaves a lot to be desired. I wonder what their corporate philosophy is regarding training employees. It seems like the people who take your orders believe that you should feel special because you're ordering from them at a Tim Hortons instead of making each guest feel welcome. I could be wrong. That's just the experience I've had and watched others be subjected to at TH. I keep going back, though. I buy lots of coffee there — that they've brewed and that I brew on my own at home.

And I never win on Roll Up …


And while I'm on a roll, does anyone really think of fish when they go to Wendy's? I mean, I think about square patties and not cutting corners to provide a great meal and great experience, but FISH? I think not. But somebody out there must really like the fish at Wendy's. Is it you?


No comments: