May 01, 2007

Where in the World is Rick?

It's been a busy few days. It's spring time and there's a great deal going on.

I haven't even been paying close enough attention to the Detroit Nine. A few of my friends have given me grief because I haven't been blogging much about the Tigers. Plus, I don't get Fox Sports Plus on my cable system, so whenever the Pistons or Red Wings are playing and on FSN, the Tigers won't be on.

Anyway, I have also been spending a great deal of time working on the final draft of my thesis/field study. At Central Michigan University, I am finishing up my New Teacher Induction study. Titled "A New Teacher Induction Program That Works," it has been a fun journey for several years.

I appreciate you tuning in and promise that I will soon begin writing regularly right here at Rick's Writing Again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

try channel 99 on your cable..comcast and charter are both showing tigers games on channel 99 when the wings or someone else is on fox sports...how did the interview go...elaborate on that.....elk rapids...other jobs....

Anonymous said...

I miss your blogs. I know you are a very busy person! I am proud that you are finishing your thesis!
What an accomplishment!! Good Job!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you did not interview at either the high school or at Elk Rapids.