April 08, 2007

Changing the Oil (Not a motivational post)

I always try to give props to the places that I appreciate and I also have been known to slam a place or two that provides less-than-adequate service. Places who I think deserve accolades are Logan's Roadhouse where you always seem to get great food and great service.

Another place I appreciate is Quick Lube in Edmore, Michigan. The dude who manages the place is always polite, recognizes me (or Lori ... or earlier this week, both of us), calls me by name, and mentions the type of oil I use right away. He has a good memory and provides pretty good service. This is terrible ... but I think his name is Scott. I should know his name as I have been going there for years, but ... I'll learn it in 3,000 miles and update you!

No comments: