March 27, 2007

The busy season

Wow! I haven't been posting much lately. Where have I been?

I'm sitting here watching the Tigers play the Braves at the home of Mickey Mouse.

I've been thinking about what I have been up to ...

In addition to the normal work day, trying to finish up the thesis, and coaching varsity softball, I have also been working on a couple of other projects in InDesign. One thing I wish I had more time for: learning about InDesign and PhotoShop. I know there are so many more things I could be doing. I have fun designing, revising, and editing photos and documents ...

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog. I hope you continue. I will get back to daily updates.

What's a blogger to do when he/she runs out of ideas?

* * * * *

Thoughts, randomly: when will Kid Rock put out his new disc? It's been fun eating lots of salads, fish, and other "good for you" food lately. I have so many new magazines (Fast Company, Inc., Rolling Stone, Business Week) and so little time to read them. Also, there is this stack of books that keeps building, and getting read slowly. Is the warm weather here to stay? Is Billy Joel going to put out a complete album or just an anniversary single for his wife? March is the worst month for prime time TV (where are the new CSI and House episodes?) Where are schools going to get the funding they need to operate appropriately for children?

Thanks for tuning in!

Cheers, peace, and happiness to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like your on top of all the important subjects in life! Enjoy your blogs that is how I keep in touch with your busy life! Look forward to seeing you in a few days! It has been a long time! I think I see Amy more than I do you! 120 miles vs 1200. Love, Mom

Tuna Can said...

Ha, Ha, Ha, Rick got yelled at by his Mommy! (thru his blog no less) LOL