November 05, 2006

Books ... Quality Books ...

Some of my favorite books come down to just a few words that are inspiring. I'm going to list some of the books and probably expand on the list over time. I'll even write some of the passages or quotes that fire me up.

I really enjoyed the book Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S. Thompson way before I ever went to Las Vegas.

Another fun read is Walden by Henry David Thoreau. Really, it is.

Are you interested in non-fiction? How about Grinding it Out: The Making of McDonald's by Ray Kroc with Robert Anderson. Classic story of the creation of a giant. By a shake machine salesman. Yep.

How about a posthumous release from the great Ernest Hemingway. You may like True at First Light: a fictional memoir.

How about No Contest: The Case Against Competition by Alfie Kohn?

Another fave: Dave's Way. The story of Wendy's.

Fahrenheit 451

Cannery Row
Democracy and Education
The Macintosh Way

Have a great day!!!

No comments: